Web Application Backup and Recovery
Everyone likes to pretend that nothing bad will ever happen to their website but unfortunately that is not real life. There are many ways that websites can be destroyed or corrupted on a web server and the only way to assure protection of your company and its’ priceless customer/product information is to “Back up your website offsite everyday”. Successful eCommerce businesses backup their websites and databases because they know, from experience, that data loss has costly and potentially irreversible consequences.
How can your website be down? There are many possibilities.. The top three:
(1) Hard drive failure or corruption on the web server that was hosting your website and database.
(2) A Hacker some how got in and deleted/corrupted your website and/or database.
(3) “User error” – You or your web designer edited or deleted a file(s) that you should not have.
That leaves you with 2 very important concerns:
How to get the most recent version of your e-Commerce website pages and customer database back quickly.
How to use this “data” to get your e-Commerce website back to “business as usual” providing service to customers and making money without unexpected interruptions.
Use the same “Offsite” data protection and recovery techniques that Fortune 500 companies use to protect their web applications.
Why Offsite? It does not make sense for you to put your spare key on the same key chain as the key for everyday use because if you lose the everyday-use key chain then you have lost both sets of keys! The same rule applies to your even more precious and irreplaceable data. Having just “onsite local backups” or allowing your website/database and the only Backup Copy of your website to be hosted in the location is a disaster (that you cannot Recover from) waiting to happen.
Lost data means lost business and lost revenue…plain and simple!
PropelMWS Managed website backup completely Backs up your eCommerce website, blogs, etc. Including web page files, configuration files and Databases! But that’s not all…our service also includes “eCommerce Recovery” which simply put means we “Recreate all your web page files, database(s) and appropriate configuration files/links on your web hosts server to ensure your site is back up, operating correctly and making money.
Having software that only “backs-up” your data is only Half a solution! PropelMWS Managed website backup and eCommerce Recovery is the Complete solution.
How does it work? 3 Easy steps!
(1) Select a package below and use the quick signup link to create a Managed website backup account with us.
(2) Fill out the appropriate information so we can connect at scheduled intervals to backup your eCommerce website.
(3) Focus on managing and growing your business, knowing that your websites and the databases that powers them are securely backed-up and, at a moments notice, your eCommerce site can be fully restored in “minutes to hours” instead of “Days, Weeks or NEVER” depending on your web host or if you have a viable website backup plan.
Secure and Affordable
- Encrypted SFTP/FTPS
- Offsite Managed & Secure
- Databases, web pages, images, config.
- Under 1 hour restores!*
- Includes eCommerce Recovery
- HIPAA & PCI Compliant
- Includes 1 web app.
eBackup + Hot-site
- All features of eBackup Plan
- Dedicated Hot site VPS
- 4GB RAM
- Hot site from any backup
- LAMP or Windows Server
- 0.25/hr usage fee
- Usage fee only for time period activated.
Custom made to your requirements
- Application is a cluster?
- Need more RAM?
- Onsite Hardware Options
- Terabytes of data?
- Private T1 or DS3
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Many more options
Our “pay as you grow” pricing model converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you to budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
Small Businesses have limited resources and time. PropelMWS helps you stay focused on growing your core business and not get distracted by complex web application problems, configuration & maintenance.
Security & Compliance
Is your software up to date? Audit your servers? Minimize the risks associated with maintaining client data, credit card numbers, sensitive competitive information and more.